Thursday, August 9, 2012

Velveeta Cheese-Real or Not Real?

Look at me- posting more than once in a week. Spiffy, right? I honestly have nothing of great importance to say, but I thought I would post anyway.
Now. With regard to the title. I am an avid Hunger Games fan, and a less avid Velveeta cheese fan. As a matter of fact, I don't even really like it. But I eat it. I  can't tell you why I eat it.  I have no idea. But for some reason, Velveeta 'cheese' is what I always crave after swim practice. I have no idea why. But every day, after I swim, I come home and request (or make) a grilled 'cheese' sandwich. And then I eat it.
     This, of course, raises a great internal struggle. I do have a taste for the finer cheeses in life, but I somehow manage to lower my standards to Velveeta. Velveeta? Vel-Veeeet-aaa. Why is it called that? I don't rightly know. I will do some research on the matter and report back shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If I know you, please don't use any real names in any of your comments. There is beauty in anonymity.